It’s quite unbelievable but there are uncountable ways that Bingo can be played. While most of the players are familiar with the traditional way of getting a bingo; like all of the numbers in a straight line, diagonally, down, the four corners or a blackout, there are some other bingo patterns as well which not many players knows about while playing at most popular bingo sites UK.
Bingo Games at Best Online Casino Sites of UK
Bingo patterns can vary from simple to complex. The main key to understand how a pattern works is simply by concentrating on the game. The pattern which is required to win can be evident in all sorts of directions and provide a challenge for even the most experienced bingo players.
Various games at top bingo sites no deposit require different patterns. In this blog, we have listed some of the most common bingo patterns which are played around the world.
Widespread Bingo Patterns
- Arrow – The arrow pattern can be formed usually in any corner and a diagonal that stretches to the opposite corner.
- B & O –For this bingo pattern, to win, every square in the B and O line are covered.
- Blood, Sweat & Tears – This bingo pattern is covered of three bingos on the same card. For most games employing this pattern, having the four corners doesn’t count.
- Diamond – This pattern in bingo is formed in the shape of a diamond with the square of each side of the bingo card forming the point of the diamond.
- Frame – This pattern can be formed on the outside or the inside of the bingo card. The winning pattern for a Dotted Picture Frame is made when every other square is used to make the frame on the bingo card.
- Holiday Themed Patterns – Some bingo game patterns are made to form certain themes that resemble to the holiday. For Halloween, a Jack-O-Lantern could be chosen. For the Christmas Season, it’s not unusual for the bingo caller to decide upon a bingo pattern resembling a Christmas tree, a holiday bell, a Santa hat, candy cane, or Christmas stocking. During New Year, it isn’t unusual to see a bingo pattern in the shape of a champagne glass.
- Layer Cake – This pattern is formed by covering every square in a horizontal line.
- Letters – Your bingo caller may decide on a specific letter for a winning bingo. Letters are usually formed on the outside edges, diagonals, and corners on the bingo card. Some of the popular letter patterns include the X, Z, S, or E.
- Lucky Seven – One of the more common bingo patterns is Lucky Seven. A player can get this particular pattern with all of the squares in the top or bottom or a diagonal line from one of the corners.
- Numbers – Like letters of the alphabet, the bingo caller will let players know the pattern before the game starts. The most popular number pattern is the number 7. Others include the number 3, 4, 8 & 9. The winner is the first person to form the number on their card.
- Pyramid – The Pyramid bingo pattern is a graduated stack from a filled bottom or top line, extending to a single point at the top. A similar pattern would be that of the Triangle. From any corner, the triangle of covered squares is formed to cover half of the card.
- Six Pack – A six-pack game means that a player has a pattern of six numbers, two rows of three each. These can be horizontal or vertical. This game may or may not allow the use of the free space as part of a winning pattern.
- Top & Bottom – This pattern is created when a player plays all top and bottom squares on their bingo card.
Bingo is a versatile game that can make use of any number of patterns. Always be very sure to check the requirements before each game and try your hand at bingo patterns for your next online bingo game at http://www.popularbingosites.co.uk.